We aim to make dental care for your children as high quality, easy, and affordable as possible. Please review the following office financial policies, and do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions.
- All payment is due at the time of service, and we will do our best to inform you of the estimated costs and co-pays at that time. Please note that these are only estimates, as treatment needs can and do change.
- Insurance plans do not cover all services, and it your responsibility to pay for services rendered that your insurance does not cover. We strongly urge you to thoroughly review your dental benefits so that you have the most accurate information as to what services are covered and which are not covered.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover. Payment plan options are available through Care Credit.
- The entire co-pay is due before any IV sedation or hospital treatment can commence.
- In order to maintain the best level of care for your child, our doctors and the staff allocate a generous amount of time for each patient. It is for this reason that we have a strict cancellation policy – appointment cancellations less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a $50 fee.
If you have any questions about the policies above, please call the office at: 586-754-6300. Our staff would be happy to assist you with this information.
Map of our Location
Mon - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tue - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wed - 7:30am - 3:30pm
Thu - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Fri - Selective Fridays
Sat - Selective Saturdays
Sun - Closed